Tuesday, November 30, 2010

OVER

ok.. enough now.. I am over this city's suburban area called Malad West. I am over the cramped buildings with flats that look like matchboxes, I am over the same design of houses with a hall as you enter, then a thin corridor opening to rooms on both sides.. I am over the autowallah saying no to any and every place. God only knows where they want to go, I am over the infinite stacks of stinking waste that is openly kept on streets for spoiling your fresh mood every morning, I am over the sudden downpour... I am over the small lanes with tiny shops on both sides... I am definitely over the slums and the choke they produce in my throat when I look at the kids there.. I am over the sixers begging on the signals.. I am over the whole IT crowd that works in Mindspace.. I am OVER OVER Inorbit ... I am over thinking of what to eat in the office cafeteria.. I am over saying 'How Are You' to people... I am over thinking of what to do on weekends.. I am over thinking of good places to eat... I am (not) over shopping.... and I still love the sea :)

No comments: