Monday, December 13, 2010

MAD about MADHURI

heyyy I just saw Madhuri Dixit in Inorbit mall... She was standing there in a red sari with no extra make-up looking just like a God sent fairy.. So beautiful I cant explain!! She had that really amazing smile and such an innocent expression on her face..The best part is that yesterday I had put my fb status as  "I love Madhuri.. her smile and her dance" and today I actually get to see her !!! What can a fan ask for more ???
I was waiting for so long with my mobile camera on and as soon as she came I dropped the mobile :( And by the time, I picked it up and switched it on, she had gone.. so no pic :(

1 comment:

Ravi Teja Synti said...

You shud hav asked her to dance!!!! then awesome coincidence hota!! cudnt u ask bystanders to take photo of u with her.. u cud hav paid 10000 bucks to that person to get the photo! :P