Friday, October 14, 2011

My favoutite Apple cinnamon tea :D

So I am really excited right now as I'm drinking my favourite flavour - apple + cinnamon :D :D which I have managed to prepare in (just) 2 attempts :)

So basically I was introduced to this amazing thing in Mumbai outside Prithvi theatre.. and after that I couldn't find it anywhere. You can get apple ice-tea or cinnamon tea but not this neat version! I decided to try out. It was a very simple recipe :

Ingredients: (for 1 med size cup serving)
1 slice apple
half cinnamon stick
2 cloves
1 cup water
sugar/sweetener (optional)
half teaspoon tea leaves
NO milk

Process:
Boil half cup water in two places. In one put pieces of apple, cinnamon stick and 2 cloves. After water starts boiling, sim the gas, cover and leave for 2 minutes. In the other pan, boil water and put tea leaves once water starts boiling. After half a minute or so, mix the two (obviously through a sieve) and sweeten if you want. Tea is ready :) Serve hot and enjoy the awesomeness !!
Loving it..

PS: In my first attempt, I had put 1 spoon tea-leaves so it became somewhat bitter :(

No comments: