Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Facebook or FamilyBook ?

My mom has been asking me for so long whats this facebook all about .. and I have always been saying that this is only a kids thingy and you will not enjoy and so.. plus obviously it would turn out to be such a big interference in my life. But today I saw all my town aunties are on fb!! What the f*** is happening ??? I am really pissed off by this.. all the coolness of fb will go away :( Now these aunties keep uploading their family function pics and their kids and other aunties are commenting...Not sure whether I want my mom to be a part of this circle. On one hand I dont want my mom to feel left out that all her friend-circle is on fb except her and on the other hand I am really against grown ups to be on fb!

I dont know but people have started feeling young by using fb. The aunties have uploaded supposedly cool pics with their husbands  and so many couple pics and what not ... I understand it is something exciting for her and so on  Now very soon they will add me as a friend and I will be obliged to add them :X and then they will gossip about my pics.. my status.. my posts.. my friends... and the whole small town aunty gossip :X

GIVE ME SOME SUNSHINE GIVE ME SOME RAIN GIVE ME SOME SPACE

No comments: