Monday, January 31, 2011

Decisions

Decisions = life, isn't it ? Our life is what decisions we take. And I am one hasty and confused decision taker. I am so impatient and so uncomfortable in that uncertainity period that I prefer just taking the plunge one way or the other. I also feel that we have just too many options and I am not able to handle them. I have kindof understood why. Basically I always want to make the 'correct' 'choice'. I think and I think, I ruminiate and what not finally to arrive at nothing. I talk to so many people, I take a mental note of all opinions but finally it is ME who has to decide and I don't know why but it gets so f****ing difficult !! I really need to structure my thinking, stop listening to multitude of people, infact stop asking so many people and really have to understand what I want. Then only the decision will suit me. I am so much involved in the pros and cons and ensuring that it will come out to be the best thing for me or not that I totally forget what I am and what I want.
Now if decisions = life, then what will happen to my life if this is my attitude ? Is it just the quarter-life crisis going on for me ?

1 comment:

Movin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.