Thursday, February 11, 2010

Continued cont...

So today Ravi and I started catching redundancies from the instructor's first line onwards.. We realized that we had missed a lot of them in the last two days so we had to really concentrate hard.. Here's the collection -

"the second alternative is.."

"you can use any other different operator.."

"one more additional point is that.."

"bifurcated into third type.." (BEST ONE)

"this node will give out as output.."

"we can again re-discuss it.."

"in the later coming part we will cover.."

"either this or either that.."

"let me show you an example with a simple example.." (LOL)

"let me re-repeat the example back for you..." (3-redundancy this is)

"the basic fundamental point to be noted...."

Now that the training has ended.. I feel sad.. I want to again re-attend it back !!

1 comment:

Ravi Teja Synti said...

haha.. nice :)

"let me re-repeat the example back for you"
lol max :P

i wish the training lasted forever! :)